What to see and do for family friendly events to going out to a local beach bar on Highway 30A for live music. Here is a brief summary of local events happening along the Emerald Coast communities: You can find times, locations, directions and search options on our Calendar. We are adding all the time.
- Emerald Coast Summer Festival – Enjoy a weekend of music, food, and arts and crafts vendors at the Emerald Coast Summer Festival, happening at the Emerald Coast Convention Centre.
- Wine Festivals – 30A Wine Festival Alys Beach is an annual event. The 2023 Schedule at Alys Beach. These events sell out fast. Get out and make new friends in this stunning beach-side community.
- Cinema by the Shoreline – Enjoy classic and family-friendly movies under the stars during the Film on the Beach series, taking place at Seaside Amphitheater Central Square Cinema, Thursday evenings throughout the summer.
- Sandestin Gumbo Festival – One of the most beloved winter food events on the Emerald Coast, this lively two-day festival in The Village of Baytowne Wharf will leave you full, happy, and wanting more! Enjoy live music, family-friendly fun, and the greatest gumbo cook-off on the Gulf Coast
- Fireworks at HarborWalk Village – Experience spectacular fireworks displays every Saturday night at the HarborWalk Village starting at 9 PM, accompanied by live music and entertainment. HarborWalk Village is Destin, Florida’s lively entertainment center and the perfect waterfront place to be for guests and residents looking for endless fun.
- Emerald Coast Jazz and Blues Festival – Catch an incredible lineup of jazz and blues musicians at this annual two-day festival, held at the with Panama City Beach events.
- Art Walk on the Harbor – Visit the open-air market hosted by local and regional artists on the every third Sunday of each month, showcasing a range of artworks, crafts, and unique designs. ArtWalk on the Destin Harbor 10 Harbor Blvd. Destin
- Stories by The Sea – The Rep presents Stories by the Sea take place Tuesday and Thursday mornings, May 30 – July 27, at 10AM. Proudly presented by the Seaside Merchants, you can catch this complimentary event in front of the iconic Seaside, FL Post Office.
- Emerald Coast Blue Marlin Classic at Sandestin – An Annual big fish wins tournament setting out on the emerald green waters of The Gulf hosted by Sandestin Golf and Beach Resort in Miramar Beach Fl.
*Please note that event dates, times, and locations may be subject to change, so it’s always recommended to check with the event organizers or venues for the most up-to-date information. Enjoy your time exploring the vibrant Emerald Coast community events!